Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It has come to my attention that 4 posts or so have been removed from the SLI forum on Stockhouse, in the last two days. These 4 posts were about insider selling of IGD shares, and it looks as though most of it was by Lori, although not confirmed yet. These posts were written by Coolcol and Bannedbillyboy, perhaps well known supporters of Green shareholders.

As most know, Stockhouse boards operate under a pretty much "anything goes" scenario. We have seen this type of behaviour allowed constantly on the Stockhouse site, with 2 distinct instances that suggests Stockhouse doesn,t care, nor readily enforce their rules. 1 instance of a fellow SLI shareholder in which was battling cancer, had him referred to on Stockhouse by a poster, as deserving of such. This is totally appalling that such a post was ever written by someone, let alone Stockhouse allowing it to remain on the SLI forum. For everyones information, our fellow investor has won his battle with cancer!

The second concern, which may perhaps encompass many incidents, is Stockhouse not readily removing personal information that has been posted about Green shareholders by the opposition. We have seen many times where our personal information has been posted there by these desperate posters, and upon request, takes Stockhouse usually several days to evict the post. We have also witnessed instances where opposition posts seem to get removed almost instanteously upon request.

All of this may suggest that Stockhouse is taking a biased position towards Green shareholders on the SLI forum.

Also, in the event of removing these posts about IGD insider selling, they may perhaps be aiding in concealing pertinent information for shareholders, which in reality, is contradictory to what an investing site is supposed to be. IGD is definitely connected to SLI, whereas it is a sister company, and both companies enjoy many of the same interests.

I will go further here to comment on the basher compliment of Stockhouse. As most know, bashers serve a purpose in any stock. But when you ask yourself why do bashers exist, you are left with few reasons why they do exist. The most difficult reasoning to appreciate in this concept, is why would any basher care as much as to take time to bash consistently? Although some so called bashers are legit, the vast majority are not, and have hidden agendas. 3 of these agendas, although not limited to, are;

1) Shorters will have groups of these bashers to help them make money, by taking up a short position, then utilizing the bashers to instill fear, to lower the stock price.

2) Market Makers will add this bashing feature sometimes in an attempt at helping lowering a stock price of a strongly held stock, by instilling fear, causing weak investors to sell, in preparation of a PP by the company.

3) When shares of a certain company wants to be aquired by a big guy, bashers are sometimes introduced to scare investors out of their shares.

Many institutions employ "boiler rooms" for the purposes above and more in controlling the stock markets. The reverse of the basher, is the pumper. The pumpers are usually employed as a means to raise a stock price so that company employees and executive can sell options/shares at higher exercised prices, to make their money, that keeps them going during the course of trying to grow a company, or just inflating a stock price, so that they can make money off the stock, with little intentions of growing a company.

I am not a pumper, nor do I believe any on this forum are, I speak my truth and believe 100% in this venture, as do all other SLI investors here. Our situation is unique and out of the norm in relation to stock market games, although to the untrained eye, some here may appear as pumpers. Its when the ones that think we are pumpers, actually take the time to dig, that they will be surprised with what they find and will most likely agree, that we are not pumping, but speaking our truth.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply