Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

May I ask which of those statements you don't agree with?

I think everyone thinks you are Primed, me included, and that's a personal opinion, which I'm entitled to hold and express.

As far as I am concerned your purpose here is to ingratiate yourself with fellow posters, using the royal "we" and pretending to be a holder, which I personally doubt you are.

From what I have read of your posts, there is a definite attempt to ease posters here in another direction, rather than blame management, and to guide them away from a proxy battle, into a direction management (Lori) would like.

You are doing this both gently and carefully so as not to alienate, but you are doing it, IMHO.

Why should YOU be concerned about what people call the CEO?

The CEO has shown herself very capable of taking out court actions after similar incidents on at least three occasions, ir not four. (none of which have yet concluded as far as i know, even after several years!)

And, unless you know the CEO personally and very closely, how are you able to state with any degree of accuracy whether a certain statement may be fact or defamatory?

Everyone here can see through your posts, you are not fooling anyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply