Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Santa , you said in your post that ,"hose of you like Mimi and Molson who claimed to have wanted in when the stock was trading under 4 cents should consider calling the office to find out what the plans are for closeing the financing". Would you like to tell me why I should do that when twice i called and was lied to saying the papers would be to me within minutes of hanging up the phone, that was over 3 months age and still have not received them,for months the stock was between 2 to 3 cents and PP was for 5 cents with warrents at 10 cents why on earth would i want to buy into that, besides i baught at 2 cents double the amount i was going to buy from Lori.

I along with many are wondering why stock was stagment for several months at around 3 cents and with no new news or any activity going on,all of a sudden you predict it will 5 cents by the AGM and within a few days is trading today at 5.5 cents and you say this stock has come a long way, well I say something looks and smells very fishy,you trying to fill your PP so manegment can go on more traval trips and exstravent wages.

New Message
Please login to post a reply