Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

"I have seen compensation packages range from $5000 to $10000 per month Lori is right in the middle. I do suspect that the average is closer to $6000 per month."

I assume this $5000 to $10000 suggested is for full and not part-time employment

As you know Lori is the President CEO of another publicly traded mining/tech company IGD and I understand she gets compensated for that as well. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that running a multimillion dollar exploration company is normally a full-time job and as such why this might be of concern.

...so lets see what this REALLY costs SLI and IGD Shareholders

1. Based on the suggested range Lori should be compensated for $2500-$5000 for holding a part-time position at SLI

- the $7500 compensation is significantly over that amount and is essentially stating that Lori's performance is worth 50% more than the best Junior exploration CEO out there considering success, track record, pedigree, shareholder return, etc....that may be a stretch

2. To be fair to SLI and IGD the most she can give to each company is 50% of her time

- both IGD and SLI are robbed of 50% of productivity from the single most senior executive within each company. Let's put this into perspective...a CEO of any multimillion dollar company works very conservatively 60 hrs per week or 3120 hrs/year which means each company is deprived of 1560 hrs of productivity each year minimum...which of course is the equivalent of taking 6 months vacation. 6 months productivity could equate to many millions of dollars in an industry such as this and certainly can be the difference between success and failure.

3. There is also intrinsic loss from the conflict of interest which stems from the fact that both companies have common business practices.

- hypothetically...miraculously a property with incredible potential is brought to the attention of the president by her boyfriend and for both IGD and SLI it makes business sense to acquire the property...who gets it? As a SLI shareholder, I want it...no doubt an IGD shareholder would want it as well and rightly so. This conflict of interest exists EVERY time a business decision is made concern common business practices of SLI and IGD

Quite simply, the fact that Lori gets compensated 5000, 7500, 10000 or whatever is only the smallest part of a much larger problem....and this is only one of many large problems concerning her remaining as the leader of SLI or IGD for that matter.

Food for thought?

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply