Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stewie, may I point out that Senojoc, Lori,s private company, rents Lori out to SLI and perhaps IGD. So, this may suggest that only 33 1/3% of her time could be attributed to each company? Havilah, our subsidiary seems to be incorporated as well, perhaps consuming a share of her time? San Via Mines used to be a company of hers as well, not sure if its still active, but if it is, it may require some time as well.

A thought I have, that if Lori was/is responsible for the ~$3000 per day travel in the recent past, then if you allot her time appropriately, would this mean that instead of spending $3000 per day on travel, she may have spent $6000 or even $9000 per day on travel? Or, if she was only able to work for SLI a quarter of the time, this may mean that $12,000 per day was spent on travel in the time frame referred? If you were to add into the dollar amounts of travel, the shareholders communication and promotion, you may perhaps be able to increase each per day expenditure by ~$2000 each in the time frame referred.

Also, if you exclude the time spent on travel, this may suggest that she didn,t have time to work at all? Even if she hasn,t slept for 3 years, I am not certain if one could spend that amount on travel in their spare time, while not working?

I see that Earnst & Young are our Auditors still, but I hesitate when I think about how these auditors were wrong on Sino Forest and had to pay a settlement to Sino shareholders of somewhere around $117 million recently.Please interest to the last paragraph of the link below.

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/20/judge-approves-ernst-young-settlement-for-sino-forest-shareholders/

New Message
Please login to post a reply