Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

"MM's

Watch your back Sculpin, they are coming for you! Gunna gitcha boy gunna gitcha! Sculpin you fool!"
The post above in quotations is from a stockhouse poster; jokeisonyou, and was posted on stockhouse yesterday, in reply to my MM post here.
This is just another threat directed at me in a line of many now. I would truly wish for these intimidators to fully understand that the gig is up and please come to the realization and acceptance of what I am saying. The way things worked in the past, can no longer function now or in the future, we are in a huge transitional period where truth is constantly being revealed.
As the public can see, as well as shareholders, I must have hit a nerve, yet again with my MM post. Such a vital nerve, that it prompted someone to perform such a desperate act as to publicly threaten me, again. I advise these people that are threatening me, to come clean, in perhaps a gesture at making amends and alleviating any future complications they may incur. Of course, it is always free will and choice of theirs, but I remind them that deceit and lies are an imploding mechanism, that leads to self destruct.
Joke, your bosses wanted the shares, they are not getting them, give up.
As I mentioned before, there is no need to watch my back, thats what friends are for,:).
thank you
And with much love, I hope you are able to perhaps see things differently. Perhaps instead of hurting people, help them....
Love,
Rick
New Message
Please login to post a reply