Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Also, I would like to know what you mean by this;
" I personally do not invest on rumours. Well, not anymore. My days of listening to rumours are done!"
May I suggest that in one of your earlier posts today/yesterday, that you show where Lori intends to mine. As you can see in one article below related to mining the Tesoro, a rumour of ramping up mining, but apparently not executed upon to the extent rumoured in this article and conjunctive news releases. So, my question is; "How do you know for certain that this proposed mining of veins, is nothing more than a rumour?
thank you

St. Elias mini-bulk sample returns 26.4 grams gold

TEXT SIZE
2007-08-13
St. Elias Mines (SLI-V, SELSF-O) shares were down about 9% recently as the company made news of a 4.1-tonne portion of a mini-bulk sample that graded 318 grams gold per tonne at its Tesoro gold project, in southern Peru.
The complete 157.4-tonne sample averaged 26.4 grams gold per tonne.
St. Elias took the samples from the ZCV#1 vein on Zona Canchete and the A4 vein system on Zona Central.
The samples were processed by the carbon-in-pulp milling facility run by Malaga (MLG-T, MLGAF-O) (previously Dynacor Mines), located north of the property.
So far, St. Elias has found five gold-bearing zones on the property, with more than 50 quartz veins that have a combined length of about 9 km, though for now the company is only focusing on ZCV#1 and A4.
St. Elias recently bought a diamond drill to save money and speed up its drill program.
The junior wants to increase reserves and resources so it can sustain a a production rate of 300 to 500 tonnes per month while working to increase reserves and resources for future economic mining.
The company's share price dropped 7¢ on the results to 70¢ apiece on a trading volume of 884,000 shares.
- See more at: http://www.northernminer.com/news/st-elias-mini-bulk-sample-returns-26-4-grams-gold/1000215773/#sthash.pHh7eCuB.dpuf
New Message
Please login to post a reply