Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I believe this excellent find of yours Molson to be very pertinent to SLI operations in that area.

I recall in Dynacors Financials/ MD&A, of last year I believe, reading how Dynacor sold their subsidiary company, which coincidently held the Acari Plant and adjoining property to the Tesoro, for $1 to I believe was a director of the company. Apparently, that subsidiary had a tax bill from the Peruvian Government of ~ $40 million, supposedly back taxes on production.

I find it very odd why anyone, even a director, would buy a $40 million dollar debt from anyone? I also find it odd that this debt can so easily be removed from Dynacors balance sheet in such a questionable way? I believe the average tax rate for these mills in Peru to be upwards of 30%, this may suggest that ~ $130 million plus in gold, was processed at the mill but perhaps not reported to authorities? Where did this gold come from? What are the actual average gold grades of the region? If I remember correctly, I think this $40 million tax bill and fines, came only from a 2 year period. Although Dynacors average reported grade of ore was less than an ounce per ton in the recent past, I hesitate when I reflect on the knowledge of 80 ounce per ton gold veins, being present in the area. I further think, when some look at historic data from the veins and mine shafts following veins that may be the same veins discovered on the Tesoro, that Dynacor was small scale mining, have ~5 ounce per ton samples. We must also consider here the considerable width shear zones accompanying such veins, that suggest an average grade of mineralization of upwards 3 g/t, which is very appreciable at todays POG.

I do find the emphasis put on the airports by authorities there, intriguing. For me, it suggests that there must have been reasonable enough suspicion by law enforcement that air was being used, to even go this far, in efforts to hamper the black market routes for gold. A compliment of vessels is also connected here, that have seen shipments of gold taken to off shore havens for safe keeping. The flight constituent, sees sales to China, India, Russia and Africa, to name a few, while personal stock piles of gold are sometimes sent to the Island north of South America, for safe keeping, and/or retransport to other off shore/on shore destinations. Its all part of the great gold hoarding thats going on, whereas the wealthy clearly understand how thin of a thread the financial society is hanging by.

New Message
Please login to post a reply