Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It would be nice if Lori would come on this board herself and converse with the shareholders instead of us listening to all these depicted idiocracies that are constantly waved into the faces of shareholders by management supporters.

Lori, standup and confront the shareholders instead of hiding behind an illusionary shield. If you want to garner any trust whatsoever, it is definitely your fudiciary duty and obligation to address your shareholders. By playing these childlish games, only seems to support and magnify what shareholders believe, that you cannot be trusted, prove that you can be trusted by submitting the truth and showing them that you are worthy of leading this company forward. If you are not prepared to do that, then step aside before these very strong shareholders lose everything because of your actions. I would expect that Catherine Macleod-Seltzer and Joey Freeze may look upon your situation with bewilderment, as well as Peggy (Margaret) White, thinking, what is this woman doing, why does she not stand in her truth and embrase this amazing strong shareholder collective?

PS; in the recent past, I have sent emails to Opra and Ellen. I may soon see if Vardy, from FOX is interested.

New Message
Please login to post a reply