Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Yes Santa most would have to admit that they could have/should have sold when they had the oppoutunity.

Truth is truth ,and the flock did not change the game plan. Management made that call.

Its was a call IMO poorly made too expense so much capital to drills after Quantec(some of which I believe is still in situ somwhere),and not delegate a portion to advancing the mining aspect.

You can say hindsight is easy to speculate upon but truth is the plan was changed by a well paid management team, whom held at that time the faith/trust of shareholders in the decisions they made.

Lori and her team have led this to its sorry state, not shareholders whom have endured this visage of IMO shameless self promotion at their expense.

You may and probably will continue to add to this board your pro management /dumb investor take on this situation .As for myself and I am certain others here are suspecting your apperance and content pre AGM smell of strategy with intent and your presence and intent are disingenuous .

New Message
Please login to post a reply