Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Whether it be an individual investor doing a cross trade, or be it MM activity, the cross trade by CIBC which saw the stock taken back to .04 after a small buy from TD which took the stock to .045, is manipulation. It would appear to me that the stock price is constantly controlled which is contradictory to free market and sentiment, let alone this stock being tightly held and the ridiculous blatant market activity which beat it down this low. This stock also clearly demonstrates how integrity in the markets is an illusion projected by the TSX and regulators and shows that there is no such thing, when stock prices are allowed and encouraged to be controlled in this manner. I would suspect many law suits possible against the TSX and their policies in the future, disclaimers cannot protect, for the simple reason that disclaimers may be an abuse of power that is not in the public interest. There is also the entrapment component here as well, that entraps and intices investors under a falsehood that integrity exists in the market and that attributable mechanisms enforce and assure that this is so. Its beyond all reason and justification that the regulators allow for investors to be burdened and diluted in their investment because of these unethical market practices. The use of market makers and/or PO,s to drive this stock price this low, has aided and abetted, among other illegal practises, in devaluing our investment considerably, by forcing a PP to be done at ridiculously low prices. I believe there is ample evidence for millions of dollars to be owed to the investors of SLI under this alone, with the value of harm increasing daily.

I love it!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply