Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Lori has fear.

Until she is able to deal with fear, mistrust, ego,preconceived notions and other negative based emotions, she will remain stagnant and continuously slip backwards. Its very sad for others and I to witness such a devestating destruction of one, and to witness the non acceptance of our past help. We have reached out to her in the past and this post can be categorized as another attempt at unity and helping each other.

If she can come to realize that fear and seperation, most notably seperation from this immense power of the shareholder base, is a huge detriment, she and us, will be able to move forward, productively and unyeilding. For her to combat and neutralize the fear aspect, she must come forward and speak the truth, her truth and bridge the communication gap that is contributing to the seperation. She must establish trust, she must trust in someone and have faith that she will be guided towards the truth and not into deception. She has the ability and choice, to take a leap of faith and believe that she will be suported in such a decision, for the good.

She has reached out to God, at least once in the last two months, for me that is an excellent sign. I hope that her connection was long enough to enhance the knowing, that she has help. (some of you may think this is absurd, but I believe Lori may be able to verify, and, this is really meant for Lori, it does not matter what others may think) I have always seen that spark of good in Lori, even though at face value and through her actions, it is not readily apparent. She has the power and ability within her, to change everything, I don,t believe she fully knows or believes this, and that is contributing to the present stagnation. Her past facination with the book "The Secret", was a sign for her, an opportunity at succeeding in life, but by way of virtue. Some of these teachings, if used in the wrong ways, can impose detrimental effects on one. One must stand in truth to successfully impliment this into their lives.

New Message
Please login to post a reply