Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Before you imply that somehow Lori is a victim in all this...

let me tell you a little story about truth

In 2011, I was of two minds when it came to the potential of SLI. I felt very positive on the technical aspects of the properties, and the historical findings however I had my doubts regarding the management of the company and their ability to bring the company to a positive end.

I flew to Vancouver to attend the AGM and listen to the presentation and speak to members of management face to face with the intention of determining my future investment in SLI.

During the presentation Lori stated effectively that SLI were in daily contact with Quantec in determining the best courses of action to prove up any resource that may be present on the Tesoro and how Quantec compared the signatures to Red Lake as being incredibly similar.

Those statements were the tipping points for me in remaining invested in SLI as I reasonably determined...that any concerns about managements ability to bring the project to fruition were mitigated by the company insulating their weaknesses with a company like Quantec whose track record and technologies and abilities are at the top of the industry. Certainly it was still a risk, but based on the information disseminated to the public I felt comfortable.

With that in mind I subsequently lost a huge amount as the SP plummeted inexplicably.

Dumbfounded, I eventually contacted Kevin Killin via phone and almost had a heart attack when I asked about his thoughts on the ongoing drill program and his reply was that they hadn't been in touch with SLI for well over a year, around 18 months and had no idea where the company was drilling.

So in previous posts you suggest you are all about the truth...tell me...how you can rationalize this blatant lie, delivered straight faced to a room full of ardent supporters who invested millions of hard earned dollars in her and the company.

So forgive me if I get my back up at the implication of Lori being a victim in any way...when her cold, calculated fraud cost me $100K+

There are many victims in this SLI mess, but I can assure you not a single one is the CEO of SLI and any suggestion or implication otherwise is spitting in the face of good, honest, hard working people...something that can't be said of SLI's CEO.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply