Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I will agree that the future of SLI must be addressed asap.

At the next AGM there must be a clearing of the air before that can happen and to have any possibility for this venture to not only move forward but to have even the remotest chance of succeeding.

Discussion must be a part of the healing process and the only ointment to treat the very open wounds of shareholders will be an honest, frank dialogue regarding all the actions and unanswered queries of the past 2 years.

One can only hope Lori will be up to the task as the questions will I am sure be hard , fast and often harsh in tone.

If she is not, then let another director chair the AGM that has the credentials to do so.

As you are aware I am a proponent of mining the Tesoro.

As I have stated here and on the opposing board I believe the minimun cash forward position to be 3 million dollars US to fund the start up. Monies that yet needs to appear from the very thin ether of risk equity investors.

My first question would be what infrastucture and equipment remain on the Tesoro.

What has been happening on site,who or whom has been watching the site and what is SLI's current status with permits and the Peruvian government and the local population.

I include the area populace in this equation as SLI shut down Tesoro much to the disdain of local politicos in what appeared to them as a gross misunderstanding of their position with developement.

As they say Time will Tell,but Time is short for a turnaround .

Aggresive and well guided action will be the deciding factor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply