Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Mrs C, I believe the poster today is evidently Primed on a mission. His relentless support for management places him in a very conspicuous position. To contradict and deny the facts in an attempt to persuade shareholders to submit to a very uncertain future, is a clearly demonstated motive within his writings.

IMO, only greed could make someone so openly act in this manner, to approve and condone actions that clearly have taken advantage of people, and approve of futuristic actions that presently demonstrate same. Its sad to see Santa continuously degrade himself here, I wish he would take the time to look at the recommendations his posts receive, perhaps that would give him a clue that there must be something wrong with his presentation/logic. I will continue here to say that current management looses a lot of credibility on this strategy of sending Primed out to do their job instead of them confronting shareholders directly.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply