Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stewie, I would like to expand on the below excerpt of your post. Also, I cannot stress enough of the importance of your very informative post, not only to shareholders here, but more to the regulators,authorities and management.

"Had investors acted emotionally solely and entirely on specific, complete, and factual information then I would say what many are saying. Too bad, you should have seen the signs and sold...it has been revealed however that much incomplete, subjective and fictional information was disseminated and shareholders were left to beleive what they heard and base their investment decisions on that...which was an entirely logical and rational course of action as they reasonably assumed they were protected by the regulations and laws that require the complete truth and thus beleived everything they heard from the company."

I would like to point out that perhaps speculation is not a very big part of this investment in reality. When shareholders have gone beyond and above being what is acceptably prudent in regards to investing, by consulting numerous "other" geologists/geophysicists/professors, and getting all favourable opinions based on factual information, this severly limits chance/odds of investors making mistakes on their part.

I will also add, that under disclosure policy, the incomplete trenching and drilling information, is in conflict.

New Message
Please login to post a reply