Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If I may comment on one of your responses to stewie....and yes once again I'm going to be a broken record because I feel its very significant to our overall situation.

..">I am not suggesting that you want your money back through litigation. Again, this was a general point. I have no problem with your goals. They are reasonable and acceptable. I concern is what happens if a new team takes over and reports that the pre existing team told the truth? Will you believe the new team of assume that they have been manipulated over to the “dark side” (Yes I am being a bit facetious)."

Santa I believe the new team would realize the importance of disclosing information such as the drill angles and all unreported assays to date, regardless of grade, along with a conclusive statement regarding the unreported holes for obvious reasons. Under the circumstances, I don't believe they would have an issue with it. This would obviously eliminate the problem of investors feeling the new management had "gone to the dark side", as it would with current management, to a degree..provided actions to date pertaining to the information seemed reasonable. The big question is why does the current management seemingly not want this information to reach the shareholders? Especially if it holds no significance? I believe open disclosure of this information, some of which may not necessarily be "required", would answer many questions, and I also believe it would create many more. I feel that could be the reason for managements reluctance which brings yet more questions to mind. This is the problem Santa. More questions than answers and we're all supposed to just suck it up and move on? I'm sure you must realize by now that isn't going to happen. Im not making any accusations regarding this information. Only that it has not been provided which is a fact, and a problem for many as it brings the question of trust into the picture, and is also required to make a sound investment decision, which, because of its absence, was not possible..again IMO. I am not in this for a penny flipper. I am invested in this company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply