Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Ok i have a minute. I read your 'fresh question' and asked myself..did santa read my post? I think you did santa. I did not suggest the anomolies were not drilled but then you know that. Youre deflection shows your desperation but thats another topic for another time. I clearly suggested we dont know 'to what extent' they were drilled without the noted information i discussed. I dont know if the edges of the anomolies were just skimmed or what. So yes this information could very well change my interpretation of the reported results. Like i pointed out. There isnt enough info. I also did not suggest management lied and i find it interesting you suggest i feel a huge discovery was hidden lol and you use your own imagination as an excuse for me not believing the angles because of a fabricated opinion that i feel they lied about drilling the anomolies lmao. I believe they drilled the anomolies. Lol but not in the way you would suggest. I feel this way because of all the excuses for the lack of pertinant information that, like i said before, would probably raise more questions then answers are given for. I also believe your description of material information being subjective may come in to play as well as your description of rules being bent not broken.

New Message
Please login to post a reply