Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

My experience in the past has been when I alert the company to mistakes or such, that they seem to correct them. This practise may jeopardize any evidence that may be needed at a later date by us, so I prefer to not point these things out at this time. But, I do suggest perhaps you taking the time to see if you may find any.

Also, I would like to mention the reliability of filed finacials and clear up the illusion for some that may believe they are always gospel. In any fraud related market activity, the fraud is not readily picked up by the auditors, as is the case with Sino Forest and others. Not implying any wrong doing by SLI in their financials, just making a generic statement that organized and sophisticated crime can easily manipulate financial statements, like the examples below.

"One previous case in 2005 involved accounting firm Miller Bernstein & Partners LLP, which was accused of inadequate work on the audit of Buckingham Securities Corp. A second case in 1988 involved then-named Price Waterhouse, which was accused of failing to adequately audit the 1987 financial statements of National Business Systems Inc., whose $14.2-million profit in 1987 was restated to a loss of $33.8-million following an audit by another firm."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/osc-cracks-down-on-sino-forest-auditors/article5913025/

New Message
Please login to post a reply