Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: I"ve asked this many times... in many ways...I have never received a response

It has been said many times over the last couple months by numerous posters that we need to focus on the future and move forward.

This has been suggested by supporters and non-supporters of management alike and I happen to agree with this statement.

The disagreement I beleive is in how to move forward and have success in doing so.

So here is another attempt asking what needs to be answered. In my mind these are the two most important questions we face as a company... and incidentally are the questions asked everytime the Board of any company considers their President/CEO's value to the company each quarter.

1. What compelling reasons are there to suggest our current CEO is the right person to lead SLI from this day forward?

2. What compelling reasons are there to suggest replacing our current CEO with the right person to lead SLI from this day forward?

I am obviously one who beleives that there are far more compelling reasons for #2 than #1 and am happy to support my position. I would be open to hearing arguments to change my mind.

Is there anyone who can present a compelling case that or current CEO is the right person to build value in this company and steer it to sustained success.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply