Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: I"ve asked this many times... in many ways...I have never received a response

I see Stewie, no responses to this important post you made. I see the board has been quite busy by all of us the last couple days and this post seems to have got buried, although recognized, evident by the thumbs up. But also, in consideration of the last question of your post, perhaps no shareholder saw any reasons or options at leaving the current CEO at he helm, and chose not to reply?

I will offer a couple thoughts, perhaps to get a legitimate discussion going on this topic once again.

1) What compelling reasons are there to suggest our current CEO is the right person to lead SLI from this day forward?

1) For me, I always wish to see the good in anyone, even though at times its very hard to do. I always felt deep inside that Lori was the right person and destined one to lead this company. Although there appeared along the way, many questionable deeds, I still held my belief in her as a being and still do today. I see good in her, but the risk appears huge that she may not realize the ability to change and that leads to the element of trust for shareholders, which is definitely not there now. As for compelling reasons of taking us forward like you are asking, I see only her administrative skills and some securities background as an only asset at this time, which may not warrant running a company such as this exploration/mining company. Much needed credentials like, experience and competency seem to be absent in the recent past 2 years, although it did appear existent before that time.

I totally believe that Lori is not fully the one behind whats happening here and that perhaps she is a puppet for someone else. But, where she may be a puppet still, its not the article of trust we could place upon her, whereas it would be totally ineffective towards our means of preservation. I believe there is quite a bit of evidence supporting a theory that someone higher than her is pulling the strings here. Two indications are; the intimidation that a few shareholders have incurred and the seemingly immunity she has from the regulators.

2. What compelling reasons are there to suggest replacing our current CEO with the right person to lead SLI from this day forward?

2)

a)With every day that passes, I see no attempt by Lori/BOD to reconcile or make amends to shareholders, and in addition to that, she appears to be taking a vindictive stance. The defamation suit launched against the strongest company supporters and the recent sale of the Cueva Blanca, to name only 2 of what I consider vindictive in the last year. 3 others from prior that time, may be, the name calling and degradation in her Feb 2012 conference call towards shareholders, the loss of the Carmi Moly claims and the continuous extravagant spending.There appears to be a total lack of respect towards us shareholders.

b) The PP may be in jeopardy and there seems to be neglect demonstrated through not supplying interest with the required documentation.

c) The execution of the expensive drill and trench program has us with no proven/probable resource, where there was every possibility of proving up a resource. These actions clearly demonstrate incompetence and inexperience.

d) The trust factor.

e) Information seems to be withheld for a reason and it has not been elaborated or expanded upon yet.

f) The considered reckless spending we witnessed during a time when the market was extensively deteriorating and other prudent company,s were conserving cash.

g) The BOD and CEO have literally no stock left in the company. We witnessed huge selling by the CEO when we needed stock price support, which suggested perhaps a selfish stance and non support for the company nor its stock price. This was really important, whereas a PP was not proposed until after most of the CEO selling stopped and which at current prices, causes great dilution to shareholders.

h) The absence of any good news or even sample results, which could have helped support the share price. We are around 3 years now waiting for BeaverDell samples, let alone any from the Gold Summit in which an exploration program was supposed to start in Oct 2012. I should add here the vagueness of the trenching results also, which depicted a non caring BOD in supporting a company,s stock price.

i) I mention the company,s stock price many times because of the extreme importance of keeping it as high as possible to effect less dilution to investors during fund raising.

j) We are investors here, looking for proving up a property, adding shareholder value and a possible sale of one or more of the properties. The fact that the Tesoro has been worked on for about 10 years now with only a 4000 ounce resource estimated, the Vilcoro has been stagnant for years, and the Cueva Blanca, an advanced stage property was not advanced much in ~14 years, may suggest that the CEO/BOD dont have the experience to move projects forward efficiently.

k) The gray areas of regulation entertained, as well as more questionable practises, may impose an element of risk to the company and its shareholders going forward, if the same executive were to remain.

l) I am not comfortable that current management will be able to raise funds in the future, sustaining a livelihood for this company, in light of the past.

m) There is the risk that ongoing investigations could have implications on the current BOD.

n) There is no communication between management and shareholders, this is complicating matters and may be detrimental to the company going forward. It also may reveal an unfamiliarity with fudiciary obligations, that will be drastically needed in our future.

o) I believe the whole BOD has to be replaced going forward, not just the CEO. Our current BOD could have exercised their powers many times, yet, here we are, suggesting that the BOD respresenting shareholders, condone all the company proceedings, and therefore, are against shareholders best interests.

p) Under new endorsed management, I feel confident that millions of dollars could be raised rather quickly to carry this company forward and secure it as an ongoing entity.

q) The pressure would be released from the stock price and it would be allowed to rise.

I am sorry Lori, but I must speak my truth in how I feel and what I see. I do not speak for anyone else, but feel that most feel the same. We have given you every opportunity to reconcile, we reached out to you more than once, it has always been your choice. I still have hope that you will see and perhaps change your impression of your shareholders, but I honestly don,t know how you may ever regain their trust, that is up to you. I know this may only be one side of the story and that perhaps you could shed more light on things, but this is all we have to go on at this time. The above points were made on what I see, what I don,t see, could change things slightly.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply