Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
That's their bios. To my knowledge they've never been vetted by any person other than Lori. I never heard of a selection committee or anything about a selection process. What was and what is her business relationship with these people. What is their SLI job description? What are their SLI duties? Are they a paper Board or do they actually meet about SLI and if so are the minutes confidential or available for scrutiny? They can wall paper the wall with their resumes and biographies but what evidence is there that any of them have or have not demonstrated a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders? The answer is that there is no evidence, either way, that any one of them has done anything. I am saying they are a silent Board as there is no evidence of them executing their fiduciary responsibilities with good faith. Lori runs the show I think. I'd like to be proven wrong and I could be proven wrong, and gladly so, if these figure heads would go public. I encourage them to find their tongue and speak up as either yah or nay on SLI's prospects, shareholder concerns etc. If the CEO won't or can't or is embarrassed to speak to the owners, (remember the conference call), then they should ante up, remove the CEO or speak to the SLI owners via a conference call or a written update. Lead or get out of the way Board of Directors and CEO! Personally I hope you choose to lead and work to make us ALL rich! I'd support you if I believed you were working for the collective good.
New Message
Please login to post a reply