Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Santa,

I am not angry :)

I am simply not a believer that the status quo is the way forward and I have never yet heard a single compelling case otherwise...including from yourself.

...furthermore I have never made any durogatory remarks towards the credentials of the board members you listed...I do not know them, I only know of their decisions, actions and inactions as it pertains to SLI. Those decisions, actions and inactions have me beleiving strongly that they are not best suited to sit on our board of directors.

My point is:

..The BOD, as in every single company, determines who runs the company.

..They have determined that Lori has been, and is best suited for running this company.

..I beleive this to be a long-standing disasterous decision.

...I also beleive that their willingness to accept the status quo based on the history of our company and its CEO's performance, the company's performance, the CEO's other significant commitments, and the CEO's behaviour.

Regarding questioning them because they have credentials....seriously? I will only say this.

You question every thing I say while disregarding my "credentials" of course, because you don't have a clue what they are...that sits fine with you....however for me to question their decisions and actions disregarding their "credentials" that's not ok?

Regardless it is irrelevant.

You get on the BOD because of you are...you stay on the BOD because of what you do.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply