Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Where did I imply that the board members you listed were incompetent?

"The implication of your statement was that the members of the board are incompetent. I do not believe that to be the case."

Where did I imply that the board members you listed were incompetent?

Also, just because they do not act as you wish them to does not mean that they are wrong.

I agree, nor does it mean they are right. Actions are measured on merit. The decision to keep Lori employed as the CEO of SLI for as long as they have, is based on no rational compelling basis that I can see. Again I invite you to answer the questions I posed in an earlier post to provide a balanced argument if it exists.

It means that they have a different perspective than you.

I agree but again it doesn't mean it's valid

I do not see how the current BOD has failed shareholders. Tell me exactly why you feel that Lori running the company has been a disastrous decision.

I have said my peace plenty of times on that matter and until I hear a compelling case to suggest otherwise I'm done with that nonsense.

As far as your credentials go on this board, you have none. You are an anonymous poster.

That in itself doesn't make my opinion more or less valid.

I also have none, I am an anonymous poster.

That in itself doesn't make your opinion more or less valid.

If you wish to claim that you have pertinent credentials and you want to use them to give your posting credibility then fine, feel free to tell us who you are.

I never suggested I do or do not have relevant credentials...what I am suggesting is that credentials are only used as an indicator of what someone may be capable of...it is what they ACTUALLY do that measures their success.

I choose not to do so because as we have all read there have been members of this board threatened with violence in the past.

fair enough.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply