Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

"You have no proof that the board has not met or done their work and yet you suggest that they did not and have not done these things and you base that on your own evaluation of what you assume to be going on."

I will reiterate for the slow amongst us. I have only suggested ONE thing that the BOD has definitively done. All other things I have suggested that there is no way to definitively say it has been or not been "DONE"...remember it is YOUR claim that these things were done...NOT MINE. The onus is on the claimant to prove their claim not the other way around.

The one thing I claimed, I provided proof for.

The BOD has decided that Lori was to run the company and the BOD decided that Lori is to remain running the company.

The proof: She has been running the company and continues to into the future.

If it is possible to get a copy of the minutes from the board meetings then request the.

I have and was told they are not for public consumption...but I already said that.

Perhaps you can request them at the AGM.

Perhaps I shouldn't have to?

You are making the derogatory claims without proof, shouldn't;t you support those claims? Just because you don;t like Lori does not mean that she is not doing a good job.

With all due respect to Lori...It is absolutely irrelevant whether she is liked or disliked by shareholders or employees for that matter. I don't like her performance, her judgement and her pedigree, and plenty of significant metrics are out there to suggest I am right to question those things. Hindsight is 20/20...and every performance review made on the planet is based on 20/20 hindsight.

I don’t blame her for bad drill results. How can you? Really, drill results are why the price dropped, not poor management. Why not call a spade a spade?

I don't blame her for bad drill results. There are plenty of things she is directly responsible for...and results happen to not be one of them. All things in the many years that led up to the stated results...well that is a different story.

to oversimplify things to "drill results are why the price dropped, not poor management" is pure nonsense not to mention that suggesting the SP is the sole reason or even a reason why I beleive Lori should be replaced is absurdly presumptuous....it's not even in the top ten reasons why I believe she should be replaced.

Enlighten me again as to why you believe Lori is best suited to turn this company around and create some real value for shareholders?...I must have missed it the first time to posted it.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply