Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well if nothing else, Santas posting pretty well confirmed which way most might vote this year. We may not have an alternate proxy to vote for, but if the comments and recommendations for Santas posting is any indicator there may be millions upon millions of withholds cast. Even if the new policy that was previously discussed doesnt apply, i dont know how the current team could have justification to continue leading this company if we have for example a 10 to 1 for withhold. Last years reasoning was that the votes were disallowed. What are they going to do this time..disallow our withholds? It may in fact be possible for them to stay in provided they get a few votes, i don't know, but i dont believe regulators could justify looking the other way this time. If we have anywhere close to last years green count going towards withholds, i can only hope there is some integrity in democracy and our situation is examined a little more closely then what appeared so thus far. The reality is because of that decision last year, those majority of votes decidely did not exist. Ethically right or wrong it doesnt matter. These 'withholds' WILL exist so dont forget to vote which ever way you feel is best and express your preference. All in my opinion. I look forward to seeing the results and hopefully moving forward once this is over with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply