Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am very grateful for your perspective in this, S.

It's really hard for me to believe that this is not a continuation of her brand of crazy/smoke and mirrors. I, for one, am cynical that shareholders will even be allowed into the GM - regardless of the date its held. Then I'm supposed to help her move forward with an agenda that seems kinda out there. Change the name? wow, ok. I'm thinking perhaps Lori should change her name...because she's the one who has created this trainwreck. How is a name change going to benefit this company? The name that should change is the CEO and President; change it to someone that shareholders can trust.

Ok, the consolodation of shares...again, for me, its a shell game. It is what it is, and playing semantics with it all makes no sense. What really changes? What makes it different?

and Paul, are you one of her disposable people? She goes through directors like she goes through husbands...LOL...Oh I crack myself up.

Signed, me...a very cynical shareholder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply