Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I posted the message below recently.

subsequently...supporters of management who have no problem posting countless long-winded, spins and ramblings supporting management by trying to discredit those who don't...go silent on the most important question SLI faces or will face.

It truly is a shame...although not surprising...that those who support management share the same spineless handicap that our management has become afflicted with in recent years.

Is there really not a single case to be made to keep current management in place?...is it really that bleak?....is there ANYONE who supports management willing to step up to address this?...or will you all remain silent....afterall the silence is deafening

...and it speaks volumes.

S.

An open invite to management supporters

posted on Feb 10, 14 03:46PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Management supporters past, present and future,

I invite anyone who supports management to present their case as to why Lori should remain as the President, CEO and Chair of SLI.

If you have the conviction in your beliefs and a compelling argument to present please do, the non-supporters would finally like to hear that balanced counterpoint that keeps getting claimed, yet remains non-existent.

I also welcome any management supporter who is simply observing the board and has yet to sign-up to do so to present their case.

I applaude anyone in advance for checking cowardice at the door and entering into this discussion/debate based solely on the merits of keeping or removing our current President/CEO from her position.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply