Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It really is hard not to take pot shots at her!!! Frick, I get it. She's good at them herself...racist comments, i.e. the "immigrant" statement that she made, and that's just to start with!! I detest what has spewed out of her mouth. I detest what has spewed out of human beings that side with her, on the other board. "The time is now" - blah!!!!

All of that aside, I too, would like to know what are her strong points? What makes her capable of leading this company out of the gutter? She has dug a deep whole. She's thrown so many others under the bus. What attributes does she possess that makes her a CEO and president of quality and integrity?

Come on Santa/Cupid, you have so much else to say - and now you put on your chicken shiza pants? meh, no gonads!!!

Oh and, DISSIDENTLOSERS, surely you can share? You know her best. Why should she stay? What's she got?? Come on, put your big girl panties on and share!

Real men stood up last year and she played games to run them out...it makes me so ashamed to know that Canadian laws support that kind of snake oil sales. Thieving other people's money and saying it's someone elses misleadings, (funny I saw Lori's face on BNN and part of the Forbe's interview). Just sick!

Yeah change the name. Walk away and call it something different, but in the end, its just a big pile of sh'crap'it. Good job, girl. And...pardon us for being so ticked off. I'm so sorry for being so fn mad because I am just too dumb to get it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply