Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

1) "Shareholders will be asked to approve a name change and share consolidation of the company's issued and outstanding common shares at a ratio of 20 preconsolidation shares to one postconsolidation share at the meeting."

I am wondering why this vote can't take place on the proxy? Does this mean that anyone wanting to vote will have to be at the AGM?

Also, what is the seating capacity of the SLI office? Will we be turned away because of something like fire regulations only permit 10 people in the room?

2) "The company also announces that Paul McDonald has resigned as a director of the company."

It is strange that he remains on the IGD board of director nominees. Why not retain his position on both boards?

3) The CEO has received requests to implement the Majority Voting Policy...has she acted on this?

Something tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye. Will we see something else come out before the record date to try to scare votes out of us?? It would not surprise me!

IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZobRuNO2dk

New Message
Please login to post a reply