Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: listened to some of the March 25,2012 Calgary meeting again

Aim,

Yes, we are comparing apples with apples here, when we compare the C-1 signature to that of the anomalies. The excerpt below taken from a historic technical report of the property is but one proof, there are more that I will not look for now, but many have been discussed on here in the past. Particular attention should be paid to the various other deposition mechanisms of the C-1 other than just the narrow veins. Also check out the copper anomolous excerpt which clearly depicts what is partially responsible for the geophysical signatures.

By no means do I wish to degrade anyone, but by not looking at all the data, its illogical to conceive a full appreciation of the property or to get the full picture. I spoke with an ex Barrick geologist about the Tesoro a few months back, his perception also was that it was narrow vein and that there were no copper mines in the area. When I mentioned to him about the disseminated gold compliment on the property and the numerous small copper mines in the area, he couldn,t really answer the question then and couldn,t really backtrack on what he said earlier, because of the apparent mistakes he had made by not looking at the facts and basing an opinion on assumption, while the facts were there. I should also mention that he seemed to get agressive or defensive when he discovered that he justifiably couldnot talk himself out of the box he created. I will also add, I was suspicious of his words. So, the preconceived notion of the Tesoro being a narrow vein deposit only, is very misleading to the actual potential, description and perspective of the property.

Gold occurs as free gold and electrum

in pyrite-arsenopyrite microfractures and as free gold and electrum encapsulated

by quartz (Nuñez et al, 1994).

The data of

Table 2 illustrates that except for copper, gold is the only element that is

anomalous in all samples.

New Message
Please login to post a reply