Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Although 88 Capital Corp was responsible for disclosing the results they mention here from our Chance F property, I don,t believe we ever saw them in a news release. All bolding in this post has been done by me.

"Detailed mapping and sampling has commenced, with results to date confirming that the main regional structural corridor which hosts gold-bearing quartz veins elsewhere in the regional belt run through the Chance F claim."

88 Capital Corp. Commences Exploration at Chance F Gold Claims, Peru
Jun 11 12

88 Capital Corp. announced that exploration work is underway on its recently optioned Chance F gold property. A preliminary phase 1 program to prepare for drilling later in the year is underway. Exploration crews are conducting this initial program of reconnaissance prospecting and geological mapping throughout the 4,000 acre property. The emplacement of a control grid of approximately 50 line kilometers is nearly complete. Detailed mapping and sampling has commenced, with results to date confirming that the main regional structural corridor which hosts gold-bearing quartz veins elsewhere in the regional belt run through the Chance F claim. This structure has been intersected by numerous cross-cutting faults that have been flooded with quartz. Areas of copper staining have also been observed. After this initial sampling is concluded, the phase 1 work will continue with ground 3D IP/Resistivity geophysical work, and then trenching will be completed. It is estimated that the phase 1 program will require two more months to complete. The Chance F Claim is a strategic claim located in SW Peru and lies along the Acari district gold trend in the Nazca-Ocono gold belt. It is located along strike from the main mineralized structure that runs through the Acari Mine. To the immediate north of the Chance F claim in this belt are Dynacor's Rio Acari mine and St. Elias's Tesoro Gold Project. This area is known for high grade gold veins.

New Message
Please login to post a reply