Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I know there are other unsophisicated investors out there pondering which way to vote on the Voting Instruction Form. I think some discussion would help on the 5 items of the form

Item 1- If we withhold, how does this matter? I would assume auditors are independent but new company will have less insight into the dealings of St Elias. I'm thinking a yes vote is OK.

Item 2- If this item on reducing directors to 3( I feel too few people in control is dangerous) is defeated then how can there only be 3 directors up for vote in Item 3. Also what's the point of submitting anyone else for the board if the current names are the majority? Does withholding do anything. Last year it counted as a "for" vote. Why bother?

Item 4- Is this "a get out of jail free" to allow the marketing of this company under a new name and have new investors drawn into the same treadmill we've been on for the past few years? I know we need new revenue to drill but where will it actually go. New muppetts will probably not have heard of our stumbling around if the name change goes ahead. Business wise I'd love to see the revenue, ethically I wouldn't want new investors's savings put here unless there's a chance of smart planning towards fair upturn in our SP.

Item 5 - Haven't a clue. Does this 20-1 devalue each share value? Jeez, let me vote for that.

OK guys, let's have some DD before some of us vote. This is definitely not as straight forward as last year. IMO

BDF

New Message
Please login to post a reply