Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Six days till online voting cut off day and still no circular in the mail, so phoned Cathy at SLI office and she says to phone Leah at Olympic Trust; Leah very sarcastically says its not up to them and to call Scotia I Trade, and they say its not up to them to send them out but they were all mailed out on Mar.7, now weren't they to be in our hands by then? What a dog and pony show this is again this year.

Can everyone that has not yet received their circulars; post the name of the banking institution you are using to see if it is just 1 or 2 or if the problem lies with several;also the ones that have got them please check the day they were mailed out and by who. Let's post as much of this info on here so it is documented for future use to TSX and securities BC and Alta . I believe Aim. is right we must be sending all securities email that we are not receiving our circulars in the proper time of 21 days and Lori just pushing the law to the max.

I deal with Scotia Bank

New Message
Please login to post a reply