Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

..... sent today

22/03/2014

Dear Sirs, Can you please answer this question; " Do you consider the Robert Krause information in the SLI Circular, after reviewing the evidence below, as misleading to investors?" Thank you rick To:
Sent: March-22-14 12:08:23 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Dear Sirs,
Can you please answer this question; " Do you consider the Robert Krause information in the SLI Circular, after reviewing the evidence below, as misleading to investors?"

Thank you
rick

To: [email protected]
Subject: St. Elias Mines Management Circular Misrepresentation
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:55:01 -0600

Al, I'd like to point out a misrepresentation in the St. Elias Mines Management Info Circular.
Lori , the President swears "The foregoing contains no untrue statement of a material fact and does not omit to state a material fact that is required to be stated or that is necessary to make a statement not misleading in light of the circumstances in which it was made".
She did make a misleading statement concerning the Bio of one of her Director nominees Robert Krause.
She states :

"Robert Krause has been a consulting geologist since 1985. In the 1990s he was project geologist
for Milagro Minerals Inc., which was acquired by a senior producer after discovering a one
million ounce gold deposit in Honduras."

Lori states emphatically that Milagro Minerals was bought out by a Senior Producer, giving one the illusion that Barrick or maybe Newmont acquired the Company because they had a significant Gold discovery and that Mr. Krause was somehow involved in the discovery.

I've done a significant amount of research into this and the truth is Milagro Minerals, in Sept. 1996 merged with another Jr mining company Geomaque Explorations, who in turn, in June 2003 amalgamated with Defiance Mining Corp.

The deposit in question is the Vueltas del Rio gold deposit, located in Honduras. I've read countless News Release's read 2 Technical Reports written on the property and at no time is there ever any mention of the deposit containing 1 million oz of Gold. Early estimates put the possibly reserve at 500,000 oz and but this was later downgraded to 170,000 oz in April 2002. A.C.A Howe Int. Ltd. in their Technical Report of April 2003 put the Proven and Probable reserves at 1,291,964 tonnes grading 3.050 g/t which according to my calculations equals 119.408 oz gold, just a tad under the 1,000,000 oz Lori states.

It was a producing mine from 2001 to 2004 and had the following Gold production.
2001 27,007 oz
2002 30,785 oz
2003 42,656 oz
2004 14,926 oz
for a grand total of 115,444 oz of Gold

As stated in the News Release of Defiance Mining Feb 5 2004, mining ceased March 2004

I've attached supporting documentation for you to consider. If you need to talk I can be reached at
Thanks
New Message
Please login to post a reply