Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

As shareholders now know, and whereas it is written in the Management Circular, YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED SHAREHOLDER in order to attend and vote at the AGM. Just by holding shares in a banking account, DOES NOT make you a REGISTERED SHAREHOLDER. Its because , these shares are not registered to you, but to the bank that you hold the shares in an account with. To register your shares, there is a procedure; you can call Olympia Trust, this is SLI,s transfer Agent, and request that your shares be REGISTERED AND PUT ON THE COMPANY,S REGISTRAR OF SHAREHOLDERS, so that you may be able to attend and vote at the AGM. I am not sure of a time constraint, but perhaps the transfer agent can register your shares promptly, allowing enough time for you to attend the AGM, if that is your wish.

Here is also a little more info and perhaps a "direct registry" option where your broker can do it, but it may take longer to do this way.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/columnist/krantz/2010-05-25-paper-stock-certificates_N.htm

Also, and as equally important, please note that IF YOUR SHARES ARE NOT REGISTERED SHARES, THEY CANNOT BE VOTED AT THE MEETING, but non registered shares can be voted online. If you have not received your proxy form in the mail that your CONTROL NUMBER is written on, I suggest you call and get the CONTROL NUMBER promptly, that allows you to vote your shares online.

I cannot stress enough how its very important you vote, whereas the "withhold" votes may be looked at very seriously, due to the "Majority Voting Policy" request Petition, that was just submitted to the Exchange and Regulators. It is your choice of course, but I would like to see as many voting as possible because of the Petition we just sent to the regulators, you never know, miracles do happen.

thank you, and with much love,

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply