Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Copy of email just sent to ASC,BCSC and TSX Exchange

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

As a St Elias Mines Ltd shareholder, I request your assistance in obtaining a copy of the Company,s Articles of Incorporation, any recent amendments to the Articles and a copy of the By- Laws is also requested. I am sorry to concern you with such a request, but past attempts by shareholders have seen non cooperation on managements part with a request as such from the company. Rumour also has it that a lawyer encountered difficulty in obtaining a copy, that perhaps consisted of several attempts. The second question on pg 3 of attached file, shows a skirting around the question asked by a shareholder on how to obtain them and no procedure presented into how to obtain the request. Also below, is a copy of an investors experience at asking for the Articles approximately a year ago, and this can be verified if proof is required at some time in the future.

I ask for your prompt attention in this matter and also your acknowledgement that you have received this request.

Company Articles

I'm asking for anyones assistance that can help me out on this matter.
A month or so ago, I phoned in to head office requesting a copy of the company articles and bylaws. I left a message for Tina to return my call on 2 occasions, to no avail. I also recall on the SLI Q & A page, that one of the questions was (something like) "How do we get a copy of the articles and corporate bylaws" and the answer was "We are not required to give these to the shareholders".

Did anyone, by any chance, save this from the Q & A page before they were taken off? Or has anyone requested the articles from management and been turned down?

The reason for me asking this is because of the NR stating:
The company looks forward to the Meeting, which,
for security and reasons related to the decorum of
the Meeting, will be closed to all persons except those allowed to attend pursuant to the company’s Articles and corporate law.

After having a bit of a heated discussion with Tina at the AGM as to why I was not allowed in the meeting, she told me it was plainly stated in the news release what the shareholder requirements were in order to be able to attend. I tried refuting her with the fact that it wasn't clearly stated, as I was to refer to the articles and the company refused to give them to me. Of course she stormed off saying that she wasn't going to argue with me about it.

So if anyone by any chance did save the Q & A page, or their request for the Articles has been turned down, can you please contact me.

thank you
Rick Jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply