Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I spoke with an investigator at BCSC Friday, an interesting chat, I must say. I started off the call asking if I could ask some questions, he obliged. I first asked for the name and credentials of the BCSC Geologist/Geophysicist that may be working on the case, his reply, there wasn,t any. I then asked how many investigators and employees at BCSC was working on this case, his reply, one, he was the one. I said wow!, it must be a pile of work for one person to be doing, with all the information that shareholders have been sending in over the last couple years, he didn,t answer. I said ok, mind if I ask another question, he obliged so I proceeded with; Can you tell me what you have done so far in this case to mitigate shareholder risk? There was a long pause, whereas I had to ask; "are you still there?. He came back with; "are you taping me?" I replied "yes" :). He then said, "any more questions you may have, can be asked in an email. I then said; "Have you received the Majority Voting Policy request that shreholders sent in, he would not answer. I then said can you just answer yes or no, and if you are gonna consider it? He replied, send any questions in an email. I then asked; "If I send you an email as soon as I hang up, will you answer it promptly?, he replied that he a couple meetings to go to and that if he had time, he would answer it. I have received no reply as of yet, and that was around noon Friday that I was talking with him.(the content of the above may or may not be verbatum)

I will add that he was very nervous throughout the whole conversation, even before I answered "yes" to his taping question. He stumbled many many times on words, when he did try to contribute to the conversation. I found this most odd for a perhaps senior investigator to be this nervous. I then thought about how the BCSC is definitely not serving in a protective manner to investors, when there is no transparency. And was quite puzzled as to why no BCSC Geologist was not on this case. I also thought , after the call, usually when someone doesn,t answer questions and are afraid of being taped, there is something they are not saying. This brings to mind a recent telephone conversation with RBC where I told the employee that he may be being taped. He was all up in arms,lol, and said we won,t even talk with you if you are taping us, and he hung up,lmao! I laughed harder when I thought how you call these banks and that before anyone ever answers your call, there is that reminder that they may be taping YOU . I wonder how the banks would ever do any buisness, if all their clients hung up on them because they were being taped? lol. Makes ya kinda think that they are insecure and not fully open, to not allow themselves to be taped.

Back to the topic; I also spoke with a TSX Compliance officer Friday. My first question to him was "how many investigators and employees are working on this case?: his reply, "I am the lead investigator" (as you can see, not directly answering my question of how many). My main question to him was "did they receive the Petition and are they giving it any consideration? He didn,t answer and shied away from the question by talking about how the policy only applied to TSX listed issuers and not the Venture. I repeated my question, with no direct answer received from him, only that he suggest that I speculate on what the answer might be. I let him know that it was important to investors to know if they were going to act or not, still, he wouldn,t answer. I also suggested to him how shareholders would , once again, be unable to make a reasonable investing decision because of their non transparency. He then asked if he could ask me a question, I said "yes"; he asked if I had consulted a Financial Adviso/er before investing?; my reply was no, and a lengthy explanation why I didn,t and won,t. I then wondered if he watched the recent Market Place documentary on financial advisors, or have ever done a google search on unethical advisors? Here is a link to the CBC documentary.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/2013-2014/show-me-the-money

And here are a couple links of about FA,S.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/financial-advisor-pleads-guilty-to-1-5-million-fraud-1.1344592

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/BC/ID/2431857169/

Here is a link that may help some;

http://www.scambusters.org/financialadvisor.html

I am not picking on FA,s, just trying to make an important point, that where the system is so corrupt, does it really matter if one consults an FA or not? And in all reality, its totally absurd for any investigator to be asking such a question of an investor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply