Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I just got off the phone with Cynthia from Olympia Trust, SLI,s Transfer Agent. Any shareholders that are trying to get their shares REGISTERED and get on the Company,s Registered shareholder list, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME. Any shareholders that are trying this, you are wasting your time in trying to get registered now.

I suggest that the NON REGISTERED shareholders, concentrate on voting your proxies online ASAP at this important time, and that if you wish to attend the AGM, it is possible for a registered shareholder to sign you over 1 share, via the "duly appointed proxy" method, BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE CHAIR OF THE MEETING. You should seek more advise on this topic, whereas there is a process with this that requires forms to be submitted around 48 hours before the meeting. There may be a way for you to do the above, perhaps in another legal way, but I don,t have time to fully check it out for you at this time. If you are contemplating anything as such, I suggest that you check into it immediately, because of possible time constraints. If you know of a registered shareholder that is not going to the AGM, you could also get them to appoint you as their proxy holder, and this also requires this 48 hour thing.

Any information that other shareholders may have received that is contradictory to what I posted in this post, please post,

thank you

New Message
Please login to post a reply