Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Agreed Westkel,

Its totally proposterous how the Exchange allows for this type of management entrenchment and does not institute a fair and democratic voting process to ALL issuers that recognize rights of all shareholders. We have asked for the Exchanges and Securities help, only to be ignored. I wonder how all the employees in these securities jobs would feel as slaves and how they would like everything taken away from them, their retirements taken away from them that they have worked for for years? I wonder how their families feel in knowing that these heartless securities employees are allowing this to happen to investors here? Perhaps we should start gathering all employee names of the people that work in these securities and start letting the public know what these people are doing and allowing to happen to investors of SLI and other particular public traded companies? Perhaps little thank you bulletins in their communities, that explain how they have greatly helped us by showing us the truth of how the world really works?

I am totally estatic of how our AGM went and how the regulators contributed to the outcome by not mitigating risk for investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply