Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

When I read the NR released just before the AGM I thought to myself, "why throw this out now?" Why try to drive the SP down with news like this on our flagship site? I believe the statement our CEO made in a Fox interview a few years ago was something like "I want it all". Hmmmm.

Even us new investors can smell a rat here when we cannot get this company to give us accurate and complete drill results even if they were off the coordinates(or were they?) put forth by the Quantec report some time ago. IMO

A thought on why people get onto that other site(3rd??). I think if a person wanted to get information on "stocks", the other site would pop up on Google along with any other website with "Stock' in it. I was led here to Agoracom by someone close to me before I even thought of looking for any way of tracking/discussing my investment other than my financial institution.

BDF

New Message
Please login to post a reply