Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

BDF, there is but no other way to look at the recent news release, but in a conspicuous manner that suggests it was done diliberate with a motive. The CEO has been continuously self inflicting harm to this company and its shareholders for the last 2 years, with no reprieve in the direction of shareholders best interest. To further complement, and in conjunction with each malevolent act committed by the management of this company, is the non action by authorities.

You ask; "why throw this out now?" Why try to drive the SP down with news like this on our flagship site?"

An excellent question that can be only rationalized and understood by the application of it as being intentional. Again, at a very conspicuous time with the added effect of a halt, to increase and highlight attention towards a negative opinion of one of our assets, which was most likely perceived as having an adverse effect on the SP. Add in here the timing of an open PP that seems to not be able to be filled below the .05 stock price, and the neglect by Lori to answer requests of application to participate in the PP. She has been on a kamikaze mission with this company endangering investors further every minute longer that she is in control, and is trying to destroy the company, rather than protect the interests of the company, let alone any fudiciary duty that may be attached to the shareholders. So, there is definitely a breach of fudiciary duty towards the company, which is supposed to be grounds for securities regulators intervention and swift removal as well.

The non compliance by Lori to release the azimuth and dip of all drill holes and the non compliance by regulators to enforce this serious breach of disclosure laws, has left the shareholders unable to make a reasonable investment decision, that we were afforded and assured by the protective 43-101 that was enacted as a result of the BRE-X scandal several years ago. So, the regulators have entrapped and mislead investors under false pretence, in creating an illusionary protective atmosphere that does not exist nor seems that intent is there to bring it into existence. ITS BECAUSE OF ME BEING TRICKED BY REGULATORS IN BELIEVING MY INTERESTS WERE PROTECTED, THAT i AM IN THIS CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCE, AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS.

May I suggest that none of you hold back from voicing your opinions anywhere throughout this world in fear of reprimand. It should be perfectly clear to all of you by now, that no laws are enforceable and can,t be justified after what has happened to us in this stock. The regulators have helped suppress our rights which is a contradiction to what we are led to believe, and the regulators have certainly helped entrench this evil woman and her cohorts into this company that has no consideration for shareholders.

:):):):):)

This whole post is what I feel and I believe many others as well.

ps; oh yeah, and that rooster photo, the losing his feathers thing I put on last night, it may have been caused by the vibration of a tape recorder hidden on his person, and not by any other action

New Message
Please login to post a reply