Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I realize I am maybe beating a dead horse here, but I really think this is an important thing to consider as it speaks volumes to the logic or lack thereof in releasing the latest NR.

There is only 3 significant reasons for a company to incur the cost of releasing news via NR.

1. Legally obliged.

2. To provide positive information to create real value or strengthen SP support.

3. To provide neutral (innocuous) information for transparency to strengthen relationships with shareholders and put the company in a good light.

Ask yourself, does the recent NR satisfy any of the above 3 intentions?

It would be analogous with going to the clinic and a nurse suggesting you have cancer, but it is inconclusive until a doctor has a chance to verify his/her diagnosis.

Would you go and tell Family, Friends, Colleagues and everyone else you know that you are dying of canacer?

or

Would you wait until every last doubt has been removed by a "qualified person" before turning your world and everyone elses upside down?

...human nature, suggests a clear answer to the question.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply