Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

OK Golden, I will try to answer these questions to the best of my ability. PS; I will not comment on the very first question you asked and omitted it from the list.

1) Why is she protected?

1) I believe I know why, but must let others decide for themselves why that is so.

2)approximately how many people were there?

2) approx 20 people total

3)Was the BCSC there?

3) not that i know of

4) What did the agenda look like?

4) I dont know and I dont even know if there was one there, its most likely that there was one there, but i somehow missed it

5) Who was approving her motions? disproving them?

5) there wasn,t really any motions to vote on, rather than the adjournment

6) Was there a secretary and were minutes taken?

6) a secretary was present but the director Robert Krause took the minutes

7)can we get copy of them?

7) by law we are supposed to upon request

8) Who was there, in total representing managaement?

8) about 12 or so,

9) Were they equally as hostile?

9) no, actually quite friendly

10) The ciruclar was inaccurate and therefore illegal (as per the last litigation) and is there some restitution for us in that?

10) there appears to be several huge problems with that, that required not only managements remedies but action by the regulators as well. At this time I am seeing a clear violation of misrepresentation on managements part and an infraction by the securities commissions by not acting on this blatantcy, they were notified well in advance.

11) I am inferring there was security with metal detectors there? RCMP or security company?

11) only a security company to my knowledge by the name of CB Securities or something like that

12) Were they present in and out of the room? They were looking for phones/recording devices?

12) to my knowledge, they stayed outside, they had a wand scanner checking for devises on us entering

13) Was it stated at the meeting that recording the meeting was illegal? and if so why?

13) not to my knowledge, but i was told at the entrance that none of these devices were allowed into the meeting

New Message
Please login to post a reply