Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thanks for this!! My first question was a rhetorical. I'm sure we have all figured out the answer to it.

I guess what I was looking for was an agenda - you know the kind, given out at most professional meetings where such headings might be Old Business, New Business. Not surprised. That would leave her open to be accountable and subject to some stiff questions re old AND new business. And she would never leave herself vulnerable or accountable. IMO.

I am curious to know if any of you business people out there have ever been subjected to metal detectors/scanners before entering an agm or other such business meeting. I have attended a few and can't think of one time. Seems ridiculous. How much does that nonsense cost?

I have emailed her 3 times and she has NEVER even acknowledged receipt of them. She is inaccessable. There is NO ONE that provides any information. I guess that Q&A guy doesn't work for us anymore?

I am curious...has anyone ever been to the offices of SLI? If so, what do they look like? Hole in the wall or bank of offices? I guess I'm wondering what the rent money is paying for.

Has ANYONE had access to the PP? Has ANYONE been corresponded with regarding the PP?

We have Lori, Robert and Donald Bastien(who is 87 years old) and who else? Theres the CFO as well (from California isn't he?). I'm curious who else is employed by this company (I apologize for asking basic questions, just trying to regroup). Is Susan Blond Inc. still hired as Publicity Consultant? What companies in Peru were hired to do the hands on stuff to assess feasibility? We were also awaiting and Environmental Impact study...did that ever come to fruition?

Are these fair questions for a shareholder to ask? Am i just being naive to ask for such information?

Feeling like a mushroom - kept in the dark and fed manure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply