Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

After much thought i had to make a choice to whether or not to fly 30 hrs back to canada on march 20 knowing the importance to make the 2014 sli agm in vancouver on march 27 or miss it?I chose to make the return and make the sli agm,the meeting started at about 10.15 am with only 5 dissident share holders attending ? This was disappointing for the past agm there was over 120 shareholders at a minimum. We were stripped of our cell phones and went threw a metal detector while other staff members of sli were allowed cell phones and were not checked this alone made one feel like.. we as long term shareholders were a threat of something? or was this done to make one feel lesser? Our ceo who also held the chair commenced the meeting on the proxy issues that were to be dealt with and did so then closed the meeting immediately ?Before she left we had asked her if we could put a motion forward along with a opportunity to speak about past business and future business? Our ceo sparked backed rudely and said ''I have closed this meeting and no you cannot''and left the board room immediately? Just prior to this i seen our cfo slice his hand across his neck to our ceo to cut the meeting?I am glad i made the huge effort to attend the agm to witness the huge unprofessionalism of our current board of manage and witness what can happen behind closed doors at a agm that is to follow rules put in place by our regulators but have absolutely no recourse to follow them? Regulators in place must be accountable for the actions our board has once again done on this day march 27/2014 .............Our current manage is guilty of shareholder oppression and is blatantly not looking after the best interests of the shareholders. Amongst many many other very concerned issues we have brought forward in the past to the regulators continously??...........

New Message
Please login to post a reply