Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I just thought I would put this on here whereas I found it interesting and wonder if it could be a possibility for what is happening with us?

Management Buyout Mess: The top managers of public companies have a fiduciary duty to maximize shareholder value. Yet sometimes those occupying the boardroom and C-suite get it in their heads that they'd like to buy the company they're managing. In such cases, the lower the share price falls, the bigger their potential gains. So their fiduciary duty and personal financial interests are diametrically opposed. The answer to this one is simple: ban officers and directors of public companies and their families from participating in management buyouts with no ifs, ands or buts. If you want to buy your employer, quit first and do it from the outside.

http://www.americanbanker.com/bankthink/where-wrongdoing-still-thrives-on-wall-street-1062940-1.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply