Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello fellow investors,

As some of you know, i have been and still am very busy working on not several SLI things, but more than several. I had anticipated getting more info out to fellow investors, but developments are happening constantly expanding my tasks and I do require some assistance from investors.

We are in perhaps the most important period of our battle which now requires asking many questions and getting the answers FROM THE REGULATORS before we proceed to the next level. We need documentation of all correspondence to and from regulators at this time. You may wish to ask for the swift removal of current management in consideration of all events to date, most significantly the last event of the AGM.

As you see below identified as A) and B), the ASC has jurisdiction over SLI also, and don,t let the ASC tell you that its BCSC jurisdiction, demand that the ASC start intervening here and give you answers, some of you are down millions of dollars on paper, don,t let them brush you off. Document names of every employee or officer you may talk with on the phone or exchange emails with, also document their position with the Regulator/Exchange that they work with/for.

A)Along with the British Columbia Securities Commission, the ASC oversees the operations of the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV).

B) St Elias Mines Ltd is a reporting issuer in the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.

These are some questions to ask of the regulators and please ask some of your own of them as well.

1) Why has the TSX and BCSC not intervened and implimented the Majority Voting Policy that investors requested of them before the AGM?

2) Is the regulator/exchange aware that they can act in the shareholders/public best interests in unique situations?

3) Why has the regulator/exchange not made the CEO disclose the azimuth and dip in relation to our recent exploration results?

4) Does the regulator consider the recent information that was sent to them about the Mar/2014 managements circular, misleading?

5) What is the regulator/exchange currently doing to mitigate the risk to shareholders of St Elias Mines Ltd?

6) Is the regulator/exchange aware that management disregarded the proposal/request to impliment the Majority Voting Policy and did not include this important proposal in their recent circular to at least be discussed at the AGM?

7) Does the regulator/exchange consider current management entrenched?

8) Will the regulator/exchange give us written confirmation of who and how many have reveiwed our request for them to implement the MVP and the transcript of such meetings that were executed to deal with the SLI-V shareholders request?

9) Has the regulator/exchange received any breach of the DMA rules from IIROC in consideration of SLI-V in the past 3 years?

You may also wish to include in your letter your feelings on the outcome of the AGM and how much you have at stake in this investment.I ask that all correspondence be publisized here so that we can keep up to date on the replies and construct our forward movement as we receive the information.

I would suggest that letters be at least sent to ASC,OSC, BCSC, TSX, TSX-V, SEC. I also suggest to distribute copies of your letters and replies widely, to include government representatives and media as well.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply