Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Intigold's TTAGIT wants De2our to be Groupon for tickets

I havent been following IGD much, but don,t they only have around $5000 left in the treasury and a PP that hasn,t been filled? As far as I know, IGD is responsible for the upkeep on our Chance E property, part of the Tesoro, where will they get the money to hold our Chance E property? If I recall, without looking into the legalities in which our Carmi Moly property lapsed, perhaps it would be prudent to contact IGD to assure they are going to keep the Chance E in good standing, or there may be a possibility of losing the Chance E by default of vigencia payments.

It has come to my attention that last year when the Hastmans tried to secure a $90,000 trust fund to keep the Peruvian properties in good standing for perhaps a couple years, it was vigorously fought AGAINST in court by the CEO. The result, the trust fund was not set up to secure our properties. Weird for any CEO of any company to not seize such an opportunity of insurance for the company and its shareholders. Not only may this action be perceived as neglect, but also a burden of undue stress upon the shareholders.

The treasury must be precariously low at this time, and I would presume that the 2 properties we have left in Peru are in jeopardy at this very time, whereas I believe payments are due on the remaining properties in Peru by June 30th this year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply