Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

What laws have been broken and what evidence exists that will likely hold under a court of law? That is what matters.

Thank you for bringing the entire last 3 years into context. What you ask is the ONLY thing that will matter in the end. message board rhetoric, hypotheticals, theories and accusations. All moot.

"If that doesn't exist, justice will be served, but not the way you hope it will."

You are absolute correct, and if it does exist there will be an alternate judgement. The point being...you and I have no say or judgement in the equation and there is only one thing that truly matters at this point.

Is there a will to bring this to a conclusion that indeed includes a judgement by some legitimate authority?

Time will tell, but I will say this...judging by the actions of shareholders thus far...I'd say they are not the type to give up. What do you think?

Hypothetically speaking...if you were someone who had done something or even many things that may be judged to be criminal by a justice havng a bad day...would you be at all concerned that in the end it won't be "Sculpin" "Bow" "Kramer" or "Stewie" presenting the filing cabinets full of evidence to a judge, but instead a trained prosecuter?

We do not know if the day will ever come where this becomes an issue outside the message boards...but the day may come..and then it will no longer be armchair legal analysts like you and I building and prosecuting this case in the court of public opinion.

I sleep very well not knowing the final outcome, knowing what I've done...I wonder if everyone in this grand equation can say the same.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply